A bit more than a year ago I released first version of Watch Case- my iOS app for managing a collection of mechanical watches. I was working on updates from time to time but it didn’t semem right to release it. Now that we are all in a lockdown, I took the last two weeks to.. well… make an app that I’m proud of. It is going well and Im hoping to have it ready this month.
The app is paid and most likely the number of changes and improvements will force me to increase the price. However, between now and the time of the update, I’m making Watch Case 50% off. And of course, you will get the update free of charge once it arrives. You wonder what is coming? Here is a list of some of the highlights:
- Re-designed UI that is cleaner, easier to navigate and … prettier.
- Lots of options for sorting collections. That includes an on-the-fly search feature.
- Ability to mark watches as favorites for easy access.
- A few stats about your collection.
- Redesigned entry fields with new additions and a log-form watch overview where you will be able to write about the history of your piece.
- It will work on iPhones, iPads and Macs. Your collection will synced between all your Apple devices.
- Light/Dark theme
In case $4 was too much or you weren’t sure if Watch Case will ever get better, here is you chance to get it for a 50% off with a very high probability that the app will get better soon…. and the price will go up as well.